almost the same report as 5-26

46 degree water (surface temp) had moved out a little fished 220'-260'

6 kings and 3 bows 20-60' down. 4 rods and everything on the riggers

mupped frogs, c5 frogs, purple frogs

dumped a couple of big guys and a real nice steelhead that put on great show for us

Rob,

We went out in the washing machine Monday afternoon and did three kings and a bow in an hour and a half. (2) Flasher/Fly, NK 28 DL Kevorkian/ DW M&M/ 15-30 down on the riggers. You just couldn't troll into them by the time we got into the fish. They were there but boat control was horrible with the 20+ MPH gusts out of the west. I could have handled the 3-4 waves out of the west but the wind just made it impossible to get back over the fish. Hopefully, we'll see you out there Saturday morning. There seems to be a window of opportunity during that time to get some fishing done.

Jeremy

My Mink

Legacy, Sound like a better report than the past few weeks. Have you been having decent results out of Sandy? I have been out there only twice and both days were slow. However I have not been out there in a couple of weeks.

GTN

Honestly ive been working too much to give a good answer.

this was the first time i took the boat out twice in one week since i put it in this year. it was certainly a good week end and it was nice to put some kings in the boat