Hot Lure: black w/ green dots spin doc/ultra green glow fly

Trolling Speed: 2.7-3.4

Down Speed: ??

Boat Depth: 190-240

Lure Depth: 90-125

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Another great day on the water! Had a steady pick at 'em through the morning and had one double with a 4lb king and 14 lb Atlantic:

Jeff14lbAtlantic.jpg

Also picked up this 8 lb king:

Jeff8lbKing.jpg

5 minutes prior to picking up the port side wire got hammered! 10 seconds later it was gone. :devil: Seemed like another good fish swam away. Checked the hooks and they were super sharp. Oh well, one of these days we'll get that beast into the boat!! I was just happy to finally get back onto the water with my brother who has not fished in just shy of a decade due to a back injury from a car accident!! :clap: Way to go bro!! :yes::beer: Fish today came on black/green dot spinny w/ ultra glow green fly (several hits), white/white glow echip w/ LBB fly, green/green echip w/ green fly, Nk28 spook, and Orange NBK Stinger (took several hits). Most of our fish came on the wires out 430', with several shots on the riggers at 102'. Didn't mark much on the screen, but the fish are there - you just have to be patient and get your spread dialed in.

Also, here is a shot of our new ride for this year:

NewRide.jpg

Flies at a top speed of 50+ mph, but won't handle rough seas too well. We'll make it work! We're outfitting her with electric riggers this coming month and I'll have a new 500' copper rig next week to add to our arsenal! :clap: I won't be out again until Thursday, weather depending.

Man you had a food weekend! I went to oneida and caught no eyes but 2 huge sunnies on Sunday.. shoulda stuck with lake o and my program from Saturday (i have learned my lesson)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Hey Mark,

It's 20.5' long, weighs about 4,000 lbs loaded, and sports a 220 V8. It's fantastic on calm seas, but the light weight will likely give us troubles in rough seas. If we do the Pro-Am with that boat we will definitely be the first to the fishing grounds if it's calm!! 8) I may find out how it handles in rough conditions this Thursday PM if I get out with Jim "1fish2fish". We'll see what the lake looks like and how sporty we feel. 8)

Tom - I'll probably be out there somewhere, give me a shout when you get out there!