Total Boated: 5

Species Breakdown:Kings and Steelhead

Hot Lure: everything took hits

Trolling Speed: 2.3 -2.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:270 to 410

Lure Depth: 70 to 90

====================

Had Friend Butch back out today again. Had a four rod set pulling 2 flasher flies and 2 spoons. Got the deep rigger set at 90 with pro troll pearl green frog and crazy bit ch fly only to turn my back and have it fly off the release and Butch grabs the rod and brings in a nice 21 lb king. Ok back to set again, and the rigger goes down to 90 again and now the other side. That rigger goes down 30 and a 42 second NK 28 is off the ball. I stack a down and out small dipsy 2.5 set with a nuclear green mag spoon out 90 feet and lower the whole thing to 80 feet. Soon after it is down there the down and out is off and running hard. A nice steely comes from it at 11 lbs. back down again, and the rigger ball release goes off on the down out set up and 10 lb steely comes from it with the 42 second spoon in it's craw. Ok now the stacked down and out is gonna stay so put the 42 second out on a center rigger by it's self....

Whew now....let me see we have another rod to put in and I grab the copper to put down the chute. Peeled off 500ft to set up and finally we get four rods running all at once. Then the copper decides to go zinging off for parts unknown 500ft going to 600 and a few more. A fish breaks the surface like a rocket that seemed like it was a mile away and Butch is on the torture rod cranking away when he says wow my arm is burning....here take the rod for this one :o so I do and then after what seems like a week later a nice 14lb steelhead comes to the boat chomping on a bloody death fly preceded by a frog on white protroll flasher. The 500 copper took a couple more hits but dropped and we had little shaker king with an adipose fin still intact hit the crazy bit ch fly and put him back. Bite was good till about 11:30 then died for us so we headed in at noon. Lots of junk floating around out there. caught plastic bag and logs. Be careful out in the 25 lines north, there is a lot of big wood floating out there

Mark

====================

UhEC0.jpg

UhH69.jpg

UhOAA.jpg

Ui03i.jpg