Henderson Harbor Salmon Spectacular

I would like to enter the Salmon Spectacular but I find that at that particular time I would be fishing solo. I checked the rules and find no reference to fishing solo. I have issues with the LOC derby over this , and would like clarification from Henderson Harbor on the question. I have emailed the derby but so far have not received a response. Does anyone have any info on the subject ? If I hear from derby headquarters I will post their response.

I am looking to get on a team for the Little Salmon River Challenge that weekend and have tickets to fish the Henderson Derby at the same time as you can fish out of any port. Everyone that i normaly fish with is out of town or tied up that weekend let me know if you are interested.

I checked the rules and find no reference to fishing solo. I have issues with the LOC derby over this

I have the same issues and then some. The waivers and favors that go along with tournaments and charter boats need to be addressed in the name of fairness to all entrants...

The Henderson event looks like it will be a lot of fun both on the water and off. :yes:

Were in :) Signed up yesterday online, This will be our first derby and I'm looking forward to some Quality Time with my sons and friends, and if we catch something that would be cool to :yes: