Cindy

Jax

Cindy_bomber.jpg

Cindy_T-Stick.jpg

ok guys, I am looking to get my hands on some of these, I had a custom painted T stick version that is hangin from the front of a chromer somewhere out in Lake Ontario. I had bought it off a retired charter cap out of michigan who has no more left. Do you guys have any stashed in your secret box of lures I could borrow for a model to get some repainted? Or Do you guys know anybody or company that does custom painting? I would pay top buck to get my hands on 4 or more of these in the jr stick size.

Any reccomendations or advice?

The second picture is of bad quality but more the color scheme im looking for.

Thanks Guys

Jax

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Reef Runner makes a color pretty darn close called cotton candy. available in all sizes except 900 but all other stick bait styles. If you get the baits and want them custom painted search Downriver Tackle, Jim does all my custom painting, very reasonable and very quallity, if you want to see some custom cranks he did pm your email. Here is what the Reef Runner Cotton Candy looks like. I actually have one of these baits in the original and I got it from a salmon guy in Michigan it's caught so many fish the paint is half gone LOL.

http://www.xtackle.com/Reef-Runner-158.aspx

TsBgBVJ.gif

Might be able to help ;) , I'll send a pic.

I also have them in green and have them in orange too :)

And then theres the other colors :thinking:

In case your still looking for them.

Judgeing by the date of your post , looks like I'm a couple years late :lol:

A few years ago gander had a mess of them in both sizes for $3. I was a pig and bought all of them. I had heard that if you don't order 300 of any color scheme, they won't make them. Maybe stores don't sell enough of that color to order 300 of them.

Im still interested in getting my some of these.

Hey Scotty do you got a couple to sell or give? haha

Sliderbite what do you got? Like I said Im still interested in finding some of these

Jax,

Only have the one "Cindy" , also have lots of other colors , you want it its yours :)

for possible trade ? ;) Looking for size 31 alpena diamonds , no.2 needlefish , or scorpions.

These are the original Bombers size 14A back from the mid 80's , still in great shape

bomber.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...