Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 90-340

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Where's the bait? Didn't mark any bait from 340 to 90ft. Very few marks and very little action. Managed two small kings and one of them was reeled in by a 9 year old boy. Glad we got the little guy one before the evening was over. The lake laid down nicely but where did the fish go, 400ft+?

I was out last night out of Hughes Marina. We trolled out to 310 fow and back into 70fow, with 2 small brownies to show.. did mark some nace bait and fish just could not turn them on..... Dale

Fished last night out deeper 450'-600' hitting around 15 kings and a steelhead. Saw you guys setting up in around 300' give or take a few. Fish were smaller up to 15lbs. All fish came on spoons with exception to one that hit a BW irritated frog/ green dot spinny. A variety of spoons worked. Only hit one in shallow around 200'. Kings galore down 300' all the way out. Hopefully they lift up sometime soon.

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for posting. I was wondering how you were doing out there. Looks like you made the right decision to go out deeper. I appreciate the information since my time out there is limited. I plan on hitting the lake on Saturday morning so may hit the browns first thing then head out deep weather permitting.

Mr. Bowbender,

Nice job out there - thanks for the report. I'll be at it Saturday AM as well along with Coles and my medical student who worked with me last year.

As always - keep in touch on the water and give me a call.....

Later bud,

- Chris