Wind Speed/Direction: Calm SW on sat, strong NE Sun

Waves: nothing sat, 2-4 sun

Surface Temp: ??

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 6 saturday, 12 sunday

Total Boated: 6 saturday, 10 sunday

Species Breakdown: Mostly Kings (and mostly of the skipper variety) with one brown and one good steelie

Hot Lure: green and purple gator, silver alewife and sea sick waddler- all in DW SS or small stinger size

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 90-260

Lure Depth: 55-80

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Saturday was a perfect day. just me and another person so limited to 4 rods. Regardless we had a slow pick of decent quality fish, including an 18 lb king and a beautiful 8-9 lb steelie. GOT all of my fish saturday on a tiny area 25.3 N 12.3 W. All in all a very pleasant, low stress type day.

Then came Sunday. We were greeted with 15 NE wind, colder water and TONS OF SKIPPIES. I couldnt get away from them. They were everywhere. A steady pick of 2-5 lbs salmon from 90 all the way out to 250. They were even in my water from saturday, where i proceeded to double up on skippies. If I had my spread out for more than 1/2 hour, almost a gaurantee to have a rider somewhere. Decent action, but nothing of any size. All released but one, who was mangled by a dodger/meat rig combo. Next few years ought to be interesting.....

Yep, skippies are about all we did fishing fri evening/sat morning. Could not find any majors from 25-28N to 17W. I think we had a few 5-6# steelies but that was it. Dropped a few also. YT, saw you coming in early fri evening as we were putting in at the new COUNTY west launch. Be back out later this week. DAYBREAK on ch10.