Splitshot

The derby this weekend out of Lansing is being put together by one of are own here on the site and he is not fishing in an effort to insure all goes smoothly and it will be back again for years to come. I just wanted to take a second and give Scott the thanks he deserves. Thank you Scott for doing this for the rest of us, it is greatly apriciated. Mark

I'll second that, This will be our first derby and will be my step sons first time out trolling on the finger lakes. Thank you so much for the quality time split shot! :yes:

Good luck to everyone and we'll see ya all at the weigh in at the festival. ;)

The Finger lakes fishing community is truly blessed to have Scott at the wheel of these derbies. He puts a tremendous amount of time in to make sure these events go smoothly and that everybody feels like a part of it! Hats off to to you Scott, and thanks so much :yes:

Takes a special person to sacrifice his time and energy to keep these derbies going year after year for us weekend fishermen to have some fun!

Because of your efforts once and maybe now twice a year , that Fingerlakes fishing community that Andy mentioned gets bigger , new friendships and fond memories are

the result of your hard work.

The LOU-ALL was our first win at anything , too share that with your son , is pretty special, to have a great friend like Frisco invite you to fish it? ,well what can I say its was a day we wont soon forget.

Bragging rights to the trophy for a year is pretty AWESOME too :D

Thanks Scott for making it happen :):clap:

Vic aka Eskimo Joes dad...........lol

we appreciate everything Scott does for the future of our sport. And maybe it is time for some of us to step and assist Scott w/ all his tournament ventures. I am in for anything you need.

Thanks guys, you too Ray. :lol: I want to mention that Dave from R & R has stepped up again and donated spoons for handouts at the Lighthouse Derby he will also be donating to Barney and Bear's Derby in September. He's got some new spoons on his site for those of you that are interested. http://www.mytacklebox.com/

See ya all this weekend! :yes:

Thanks

Scott