Hot Lure: Mag Gator, Die hard

Trolling Speed: 2.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 125-500ft

Lure Depth: 70-100ft

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Picked a small steelie up around 120 ft and decided the picture wasn't good enough to stay so shot out to 500ft. Didn't look good out there besides picking up another small stealhead so we decided to troll back to 300ft. A good looking scum line fell in that depth but time was running short. We picked up two small kings right away then the screen turned to this for last 15-20 minutes and I couldn't get them to bite. Very frustrating to say the least and the best looking screen I've had all year. I'm sure this easterly wind might mess things up by the weekend.

y2jkr.jpg

Good question I kept the riggers there because we picked a few moments before the screen looked like that but didn't get another. The screen looked like that for 20 min before we pulled up because it was getting late. Thanks for the insight, I'm still somewhat new to this and just learning to fish with a graph of this quality. Everything else I've had in the past was junk. I also just picked up a Depthraider on major sale at Cabelas so hopefully this will help out too.

Anyone feel free to add advice, should you pull the riggers higher than the fish? Thanks.

I agree with rdebadts the rigger ball on your screen looks a little too deep. I alway find that the fish that are higher up in the big pods like that are more active.....to me anyways. if they are intrested when you are running above them you should see the archs streak twards your rigger balls on the screen.