Six-Pack course

For those of you that are interested I will be putting together a Six Pack class in the March, April time frame next year. It will be held in Elmira and probably be the last one this close for a few years. So if you have an interest start planning. I'll post more details as they become availible. We will need at least 10 people to do the course. You will also be able to do the Masters upgrade at this time.

Splitshot115

Hi splitshot i would like to no more about the course and test . I got the book;s in the early 80's . And after taking a freind freind i saw some neg and never did. Since i have had great pleasure in taking a girl in a wheel chair that had many good times with her ' family and freinds im thinking that i would think about it again. Bruce [email protected]

Scott. i am interested and will be there. i just have a fedw questions of the ins and outs.. can i possibly get yournumber, i even have a friend who wants to do the course too. I am sure we can get a gang together for this. Plus i live in elmira 8)

• 1 month later...

Here's the dates March 12 & 13

19 & 20

26 & 27

Also need an Email address for the guy's that sent me PM's

Will be at the Red Cross Building on 911 Stowell, Elmira NY

Might be a discount involved also, trying to work that out.

More details as they become available.

Thanks

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who are on the fence or thinking about this. DO IT. It was a great class. I took this class with Splitshot and a few others from the board. You cover a huge amount of information and you will feel like your not getting it or no way you will even pass the test. But the way Dennis has the class set and they way you learn there is no problems and you can bet you will get a 90% or higher on each of the 4 test. Like Scott said you'll have a chance to upgrade to your masters. Dennis and Big Bruce are funnier than heck and are more knowledgable than most coast gaurd coxswains.

This was a great class and well worth the money and if you have half of a brain then you will do alright on the test.

• 2 weeks later...