waneta 8-22-10

Got out for a couple hrs late afternoon in the wind and rain.Stopped to pickup a guy(mark)that had gotten my # off our site and said he was coming to ny for vacation and staying on seneca lake.Asked where there were muskies...short story i offered to pick him up when he got here and did so sunday in the rain-lovely day.Gave`em my frog toggs and we hit the water.10minutes in (mind you his biggest and ONLY musky was caught in canada and was under 30"`s-he`s been going there for 3yrs haha-not anymore!!!)anyways after some where and how to`s i set out my newely aquired rockets and in the 10minutes from starting boated his big fattie of 45-1/4"WOW.Set back up and 30minutes or a little more from the same area popped a spitefull 38-1/2.Not bad for a guy from delaware!!!lol

Needless to say he has alot to brag about to his buddies.Dropped him back off on my way home.He is one happy guy.

Congrats Mark!!

Bob S

ba0Mi.jpg

ba5LA.jpg

ba8fJ.jpg

bbu3A.jpg

thats how you do it bob!!! fattie for sure. those musky rockets are nasty huh? that guy must think your last name is BUCHER. Good job once again, you are making up for lost time quickly! hope i can get one like that tomorrow when i am down there!

FYI...dale wiley makes a fine bait.Alot of work goes into them.I myself will be buying a couple headshakers and musky king jrs and adding them to my selection/collection of musky lures along with a few other proven baits(ie:Hi-fins ,legends etc)

I might be down to waneta sometime over the weekend for 1/2 a day.

:yes:

Bob

I'm hoping to get out sunday. not sure yet if it will be waneta or cross..i haven't been there since memorial day and gotta get over there with or without the boat so it might as will be with. will just have to see if the musky bug flares up bad enough :lol:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

11 hours out, put 41 miles on the triplog yesterday and 2 small one to show for it :no: . good news is the rockets never got touched, the perchbaits never got touched but my lil sweeties got 2! tough day to be out but fine tuned the sweeties to run fast and deeper than a tuff shad. its all in the weighting and lip. now i have about a dozen prototypes for fire wood this winter that didn't perform how i wanted. nice job again bob!