How would you rate this seasons fishing?

GAMBLER

I would say a 8.5 out of 10. I did not get as many trips in as I planned (mostly due to weather) but when I did get out, the fishing was good. Kings were big and plentiful. Broke the 30lb. mark this year which I did not do last season. Caught some really nice coho this season (had 3 12 lbers in one trip). Steelhead and laker fishing was slower than the past two seasons. Did 2 lakers over 20lbs but it was in between the Spring and Summer derbies :@ . OH well. I hope to make it out a couple more times before pulling the boat for the season.

I didn't get as many trips in as the year before either. I'd only give it a 6.7 west out of the Genny. Quite a few fish but all little ones. Except in the spring, when I thought we were going to go gangbusters. But hey, it ain't over yet & the best has got to come. Hopefully we get at least 2 more good weekends in.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

9.5 for skippy...5 for all else. We had that phenomenal three day laker event off the Bar this spring, but otherwise almost every time since then that I got out, decent fish were few and far between. There were abundant 2-5 lb salmon to be had through June and July, so many that it became painful trying to keep them off, in fact. Most of the summer it looked like Canada was the place to be for the big guys, though. And I unfortunately missed out this past week on staging kings at Sandy, so overall it's kinda sucked. At least for me anyway.

i would have to say it was a very good yr. for us. but it ain't over yet. tomarrow should be a decent morning for one last crack at it. after that i move on to other things.maybe even goose hunting could be next on the agenda. :o ...i'd have to say tho that the sandy shootout during the typhoon conditions was our highlight of the yr. :D ...good luck to all on still trying to land that elusive 40 lber.