Thanks 2thdoc for the heads up,

I am running a 22' Aqua Sport. I might be better off pulling it out of the slip and going out from Mexico.

Vince

Be careful using the Mexico launch. 2 Weeks ago I launched out of the middle launch and dinged my prop BAD when backing away from the dock. I don't know if it was a log or rock, but it's there so be advised.

Thanks 2thdoc for the heads up,

I am running a 22' Aqua Sport. I might be better off pulling it out of the slip and going out from Mexico.

Vince

Be careful using the Mexico launch. 2 Weeks ago I launched out of the middle launch and dinged my prop BAD when backing away from the dock. I don't know if it was a log or rock, but it's there so be advised.

Good info to know. I always try to use the far-side ramp (furthest from the lake), although because of heavy traffic, I've had to use the floating ramps a few times this year. If I have to use the floating this weekend, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for that underwater item.

That Labor Day weekend storm did more than make big waves. It brought all kinds of stuff to us. Except the fish and cold water!

yeah no kiddng, first king of the weekend, im gonna smack it with a tire checker and piss on it!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I feel sorry for that poor salmon!!!!!! LMFAO