Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ncallahan03

tuna trip pictures

Hey, I am looking into a Bluefin Tuna trip for 2011. Did you guys go for the gold or did you book the trip for the schoolers? I want to catch a few, but i wouldn't mind hooking into a slob either.

yeh it was big fish ....we did half cod half tuna...well worth the money

That would be a fantastic trip. Looks like you had a blast. Would you mind telling us the charter and how much? Thanks

Thanks Rick ;) Last time I went out cod fishing we ended up in 20' seas 100 miles out. I think I've gotten over it and am ready for another try at it. :D

Id like to hook the one tailing in the last picture!

Thanks Rick ;) Last time I went out cod fishing we ended up in 20' seas 100 miles out. I think I've gotten over it and am ready for another try at it. :D

Sounds like somebody at the Sodus Pro Am a couple years back :o:lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Yellow fin tuna and such

I'm leaving tomorrow for Hyannis (Cape Cod) and from there on to deep water about sixty to eighty miles off shore in the canyons. We are targeting Swordfish, Mahi Mahi and Yellow fin tuna. I hope to put up some mind boggling pics by Friday night

in Open Lake Discussion

• Fishing trip

Hello. Wondering if anyone might have some recommendations for oneida. I do a weekend fishing trip every fall with a bunch of guys I used to work with. We usually fish the st Lawrence but the water conditions this year prevented the boat from going in. So we are trying our luck at oneida since its closer for everyone. Launching from Cleveland. Targeting smallies and walleye.... but really anything that bites. Any direction is very much appreciated as oneida is very new to us all. Thank you and

in Bass Fishing

• Fishing trip 9-6, 9-7, 9-8

Hello. Wondering if anyone might have some recommendations for oneida. I do a weekend fishing trip every fall with a bunch of guys I used to work with. We usually fish the st Lawrence but the water conditions this year prevented the boat from going in. So we are trying our luck at oneida since its closer for everyone. Launching from Cleveland. Targeting smallies and walleye.... but really anything that bites. Any direction is very much appreciated as oneida is very new to us all. Thank you and

in Walleye

• last trip for this year Olcott or Niagara bar?

Coming up today to fish tomorrow.  Hope the lake calms down like they are forecasting.    Trying to decide between launching at Olcott like I normally do or heading to Fort Niagara to fish the bar.  Anyone headed out tomorrow as well?  I'll update from the lake tomorrow  hope the fish are hungry after the rough weather today.       

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Shimano Tiagra 50W LRS and Penn Int'l Tuna Stick Rod and Reel Combo

Up for sale are two Shimano Tiagra 50W LRS and Penn Int'l Tuna Stick Rod and Reel Combo in excellent working condition. Each of the Reel is Spooled with 130lb and 80lb  Monofilament Line. Gear Ratio: Dual 3.1/1.3 Rod Power: Heavy Hand Retrieve: Right-Handed Line Weight: 130/80lb Model: Shimano 50W LRS & Penn Int'l Tuna Stick 6' Line Capacity (lb-yds.): 550 @ 80lb Rod Length: 6'. They are in excellent working condition with no issues at all with it,   Aski

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent