B & B tourney weekend

I'm in but have not signed up yet. I too think at least 10lb fish is needed to place. My predicton is that a 13lb 7oz laker is going to win it ;) Its got my name on it. I think fishing is going to be tough for the amount of people fishing. I have already noticed the fish moved out of my hotspot :( But where there is one fish there is going to be lots of fish. Thats where you will see me :rofl:

I agree over 10 should get you on the board, but I know a few guys who are going to try to knock the top laker off w/ a fat brown. Could happen! Personally I think the fishing is going to be tough -pre spawn stage is happening and the temps south are still to warm for the migration. My plan to hit wpt after wpt until I find active fish. I pulled out the log book for the last few years and at least have a starting point.

Kade and I are in...but we're gonna have to hit it fast and furious...I have to work until noon on Saturday...gonna have to pray to the fish gods that we get lucky and set up on the fish. It'll still be a lot of fun regardless. Hopefully we can find a few of the fish we've been playin' with the last few weeks and get Kade on the board. See y'all on the water. :yes:

Kyle

I was looking forward to a couple days on Cayuga, but now I have to work so it looks like we won't be making it ....I'm bummed ;(

Good luck to all!!

Well Rod, it probably doesn't help you out but I feel much better that I'm not the only one who has to work! I guess there must be something about being a husband,father and business owner that cuts into the fishing from time to time ;) -Andy

Resposibility definitly gets in the way sometimes Andy, but I try not to let that happen to often :)

I may be begging for some forgiveness next week, cause I think I'm gonna try to swing up there for the weekend anyway and deal with the consequences when I get back. I have all winter to play catch up.

So you guys may see Lucky Enuff prowling around Cayuga this weekend after all. No Pre fish...no knowledge of the lake...no information on where to fish....If I make it up there, I should be a shoe-in to win this thing :D

You crazy SOB, now you're gonna have me out there too! I'll shoot ya a pm w/ my cell. If I answer, I'm on the lake & I'll do my best to get ya on em (or I'll threaten to ram Split till he coughs up some info :D ) -Andy

The Balls Deep is in for the duration. Fish have moved from 10 days ago. All those hot spots 2 weeks ago are gone. I fished mine on Sunday and found all the bait and the fish GONE. I did find the bait and the fish at the end of the day but I'm not telling :)

All my hots spots dried up too but after I catch the winning fish I will radio everyone where I caught it! :rofl::rofl:

Side Bets anyone :lol:

In all seriousness I think circling areas where you just caught a fish is going to be one of the best things you can do this time of year. Especially true if you are marking lots of bait and fish. If you read my Owasco report I trolled to one end to the other end and back with very little to show for and when I got back to the north end I started marking bait and fish. Next came the rods popping off left and right, right to left ;) . I just kept circling the same spot over and over again and each pass hooked fish after fish but when I made my turns out of the area rods went dead. Thats my tip of the day! 8)

We'll be there :yes::yes: Hope I inspired you to do the same Andy :D

Good point Rob, I will keep that in mind. I plan on running a 4 rigger spread and covering a lot of water till I find something I like. No doubt I'll pick up and run many times, but once I find fish (or should I say if :lol: ) I'll get the junk lines in the water. The only other time I fished Cayuga was last fall at the B&B and my best laker set up was a Big Weenie Grease trap with a peanut off the copper. I have 6 grease traps on the boat, so you can be sure I'll have one in the water at all times 8)

And the Whoopie Goldberg will get wet too ;)

See ya guys on the water....good luck!!!

I never tried the grease trap yet. I watched the videos. They look pretty sweet. I will be running a 6 rod set up. 2 dipsy/wire, 3 rigger and one junk line either lead or copper down the chute. If i do have 4 people on the boat I might consider running the plannerboards with lead core but still want to be able to turn fairly easy and not sure about boat traffic. Next year I am purchasing more wire rods. I have caught a majortiy of my fish on them this year and want to run 4 of them. I can't wait. Bigweenie Proc is my #1 fly that just produces on every lake I have been on. I will be running channel 68 and my cell will be on too.