Oswego River Loaded with Kings

A-TOM-MIK

Spent an hour with the young ones yesterday around 4 to 5pm on the West side of the river above Bridie and below the Gazeebo, more dorsal fins than I have saw in a very long time, porpoising continuously the entire time I was there !!! If I can make it again tonight I will try to shoot a video, water was kind of low at about 3500 to 4000, but man was there a ton of fish, saw Coho, Brown's and many Kings taken in the short time I was there, unreal. A few local's stated there has been fair activity for a few days but that a fresh run had hit the river d/t the increased flow. I could not believe the lack of people !! Not all that long ago if there was that much activity taking place it would be elbow to elbow from the north to south sides of both the center wall and the west wall. I did hear that there were more anglers up-river but all I can say is the number of fish that were there last night was simply amazing, it was truly fun to watch and brought back memories from the days of old...... Lots of happy anglers dragging Kings down the sidewalk, funny but cool to see !!!!!!!!! ....and lots of "Coming Down Fish-On !!!! "

Tom

Tom, any talk if things have turned around in Mexico Bay? I heard there are fish in the Salmon River right now, but still hoping the lake fishing season isn't over yet. Any ideas?

Oh, BTW, the Spin Doctor storage cases arrived yesterday and are exactly what I needed. Thanks again!! :yes: