Surface Temp: 58

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 7

Total Boated: 5

Species Breakdown: Kings

Hot Lure: Atommik Super Wonderbread glow combo spinny and Fly , Magnum Wonderbread spoon

Trolling Speed: 2.5-3

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 35-65

Lure Depth: 15-50

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Launched late out of Oak and too many boats for my wife's comfort zone so we moved west to Johnson's Creek and the was somewhat less traffic. Started marking fish in 30 FOW as soon as we came off plane turned boat north and set up four rods out two riggers to wire dipseys with spoons. Port rigger had ASWGC and fired after only five minutes rigger at 30 ft. Boated 22 lb king. This turned out to be the smallest fish of the day. Reset that rod and twenty minutes later POW we had a double and managed to get both fish in the boat this time they were a 24 and a 26 lb pair. Had to turn south as we were getting out of fish and after turning reset rods and port rigger fired again this was a HUGE fish and while my wife fought it I cleared rods and we got fish to the boat twice befor it finally broke the hook in the fly and got away. Re rigged fly and reset all rods. Port rigger fired again and we boated another 26 lb king. Reset rod turned north again an then starboard wire rod fired we boated that fish and it was 28 lb and change (biggest fish of the day). Reset rod had viscious hit as soon as I had deployed it but nothing there. Port rigger fired again and we ended up boating a nice fat 23 lb 12 oz king. Had to get back in as we had company coming for supper and had to go grocery shopping before they came Almost limited out! Have to say for bigger fish we had best day of the summer. Both the wife and I were worn out. We were going to go out again on Sunday but I busted a prong off of my trailer plug so had to park the boat. If we don't get out again THANK YOU LAKE ONTARIO FOR AN ABSOLUTELY STELLAR SUMMER.

38 kings, 4 Atlantics, 8 coho, 16 brown trout (including the #2 BT of the Orleans Derby), 14 Steelhead

Thanks MuskyBob and BlueEye. We have had a blessed year on the Lake O that's for sure. Don't know if we will get out again this Fall because we are spending the next two possibly three weekends moving trailers up to New York. Yep we decided to end our long affair with Lake Erie and the walleye and perch because salmonids are so much more fun to catch. So next sumer we will be in our 40ft trailer instead of the 23 with our own private bedroom ahhh creature comfort.