Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Chromeslayer

letchworth state park

Hey, that's my back yard 5 minutes from here. Gorgeous pics you've got there Slayer...

That last one is the very spot (inspiration point) where me & the wife were married back in August '06.

Peak colors right now and great weather all this week 8)

Once again EXCELLENT pictures :yes: Thinking of taking the Mrs. there. Is that sign on the ground removable :o:lol: JUST KIDDING RELAX.

Awesome pictures Jer! Man I need to get the camera you have!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• New York State Announces “Free Fishing on Lake Ontario (including the Lower Niagara River) and St. Lawrence River”

According to an announcement made by the DEC, “Governor Cuomo is giving New York residents and visitors an opportunity to cast a line this summer in some of the best fishing spots in the state - Lake Ontario (including the Lower Niagara River) and the St. Lawrence River - even if they don't have a fishing license. Through September 2, 2019, all anglers are able to fish the New York waters of Lake Ontario and the St. Lawrence River without needing to purchase a state fishing license.” Click here

in Lake Ontario Counties (LOC) - Fishing Reports

• Oak state launch

I called a friend of mine that works for the dec inquiring when the state launch will be opening and he told me that the head of operations is looking at it weekly and until the level drops it won’t open.... but he couldn’t say how far it has to drop to open it......     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Open Lake Discussion

• fairhaven state beach boat launch

we are staying in fairhaven for a week in aug and was wondering if the state beach launch is open all the time/gated. pay to use or not. been watching the high water situation and thats everchanging. just looking for the normal operation there. thanks everyone

in Open Lake Discussion

• Sampson State Park photo update

I'll update photos all winter long. Phase 1 from what I can tell is well under way. Check it out.   Nick   Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• State Police

Just a little heads up to the wise...the New York State Police have decided to start having a very active presence on the Finger Lakes starting this year.  They are doing boat pre launch safety and registration checks, they are stopping boats on the water for checks, and they are conducting law enforcement searches.  If you are putting a boat in the water on the Finger Lakes this season I advise you to be in compliance with all New York Boating and Registration laws, make sure you have flares wi

in Finger Lakes Discussion