got skunked again on the eyes.they've got to be there but where?the silver bass where more of a pain in the arse than small ies on the thumb!!must of caught 20 silvers on worm harness and even a few more on rapalas.trolled the river also,more bass and even landed a nice catfish that hit a perch rapala.with fuel @ 3.10 a gal it tough to make the run out to oneida every weekend!!guess its off to owasco next weekend for some nite fishing inbetween graduation parties!!and so long 4 now

Did you try the Ditch again?? I've heard that it's almost a sure hit working that stretch. From what I've read, the stretch just a mile or East off the lake is supposed to be fantastic for a number of species.

And don't feel bad. I just got off of I-Bay and got skunked on the eyes too. Had one big largemouth and a few tugs. Funny, the only eye I've pulled out of the bay from my 3 outings so far came in the daytime when I targeting Pike. But you know you're a sick in the head walleye guy when you get a big hit, feel a great fight, know instantly it's a bass and not a walleye, and get disappointed as you play out the fish. (and also feel like you've been saved the effort if it shakes off before you boat it)

ditch.if your not there 1st thing in the mornin the boat traffic makes it difficult.and im more than dissapointed when i feel a bass on.its almost as if my iq drops 20 points just because ive got that green slimy thing at the end of my line!!ask my ex coworkers @bass pro shops how i feel about bass.it was almost humorous to hear how the guys would defend a fish that will eat almost anything.and thats suppose to be a challenge

very little fishing traffic because the there are few bass areas so you dont get many boats flyin by you @50mph.its mainly lake cruisers.after 1030-1200 am just to much .the ditch is narrow so its tough to fish with 2 boats in the same area.