Thank You Hank!! (L&M repair)

well I try to help around the campsite here with boat issues and with the (all) help from Hank were keeping the fleet running. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty (as usual) ,taking my phone calls and walking me through some repairs. Tho I was a little hard on him pointing out the thermometer sitting in the sun was reading 110 deg outdoors but it was really only 82 in the shade. So a big warm thanks from the Keys for your HELP!! and ill try not to bother you again.................till next time

PS. i had to pull the carb to get the pin,and ya could of warned me about the rubber boot on the shift rod.....................that was fun :(

THANK YOU SIR (CURLY)

It's nice there are people out there who, year after year, go beyond the call of duty to keep our boats running. I constantly see L&M and Hank mentioned on here, all with very positive comments and remarks. Wish all marine repair facilities were as well operated. While I have never met Hank or been to L&M, I can tell he is a top-notch individual. :yes: