Seneca 2/7

The best bite was early, we kept 6 LLs we didn't weigh them but the ones pictured were somewhere in the 8 Lb. class or more the largest measuring 26". The big boys came deep from 50' to 90' (note I didn't say 100') :D Jeff. Several fish were in the 17' class which we released. The quanity wasn't there but the quality was, we boated 16 or so fish 1 laker & 1 brown the rest LLs. One large one came on top off the boards and the largest came off leadcore (yes I said leadcore) the rest came off the riggers and wire, green green green spin doctors and flys. For the skeptics who do not believe in lead (LiL Jake) :rofl::rofl::rofl: check it out. We limited out on LLs by 9:30 so I suggest it you're venturing out do it early it got pretty slow by 9:00.

Ken

101_0698.jpg

101_0697.jpg

101_0696.jpg

I don't know Frisco,,after seeing those fish I guess I do believe in your lead program, but in my defense I always assumed you ment lead core line not 12 gauge slugs :lol: , a couple of those look like you shot them. Nice cooler, :clap: congrats. :clap:

Actually the larger fish came off an E-Chip & FLY with 10 colors however we switched to spoons after we limited on LLs trying to locate Browns without much success. What the ball busting is about is that I started running core last summer and I made mistakes that a newbie makes such as too long a leader and Mark kept busting my chops about how nonproductive leadcore fishing is so now it's payback time. Most of the fish came off wire & riggers. As for the 100' Mark, Jeff, & I were in my boat and we were fishing high without much success, Jeff was whining that we need to go deep so we gave in and as soon as he dropped down to 100' his rigger fired off........we still haven't heard the end of it!

i think the riggers might have helped us out on that trip also,,but ,we couldnt even get are rods all in,because the fish was hitting that much...big fatties

bang,,,,,bang,,,,,bang

good day on the water

just think me whinning,,

well no fish in the boat ya i was whinning