LOTSA Seminar

Shade

For those of you who could not attend the seminar you missed a well planned, informative and educational clinic. I am sure that many of us who have attended other seminars or training classes wether it be for our recreation or our carreers can relate on how boring and dragged out they can be. In most cases the instructors revert to comedy to keep us awake. This seminar was professionally planned and kept your attention during the entire presentation. If you did not come out of there with a higher level of knowledge you are not human. The questions from the audiance where great and the responses came with detail and understanding.

My respect for both Capt. Vince and Capt. Bob has gone to the next level. I once again want to thank both Captains and the LOTSA orginization for the opportunity to attend.

Howie Nola

I want to second that, it was awesome. I also want to thank the LOTSA guys who put on the Beginner's Class on Sunday. They did a super job and I left Saturday and Sunday's seminars with a ton of new information. I stayed at the Holiday Inn Saturday night and met new friends from Pennsylvania, Ohio, Canada and Oswego and I saw old friends that I met at last years seminar. Folks, if you have never been to the seminars or the flea market, you are missing out. Even if you have to come from several states away, or travel a long distance, it is well worth it.

Start saving now or planning or do whatever you have to do for next year BUT DO IT. You wont be disappointed.

Jim

I agree 100%!!! Very weel thought out, easy concepts to grasp..

The 6 hours seemed to fly by.. It was informative and engaging from start to finish...

Kudos to the Capt's for sharing their foundation, attention to detail and the art of repeatability...

Hoping they will be invited back next year for round #2... I guess that would be a hint, hint, wink, wink for LOTSA..

Capt Vince & Capt Bob

Just wanted to thank you for the info on Sat. It was extremely enlightening to attend a presentation by highly skilled professionals where they are reafirmng the need to stick to the basics & KISS.

Thanks

Ted