cannons

i just bought a 1988 24ft sportcraft with 3 cannon downriggers 2 of them you really cant see the numbers through the display window there seems to be some type of thin cover over it i think the sun may have faded them i dont know if i could replace that cover or what any help would be great they are cannon IV THANKS JERRY

bought an old islander that had set for years. My soninlaw used the headlight polishing kit to redo the lens on the dash gauges came out pretty good. You couldn't see anything when he started. :yes: Cannon sells new counters too.

thanks guys i went on that web sight they have every part but the one i need its just a clear plastic window and its faded you cant see the digital read out as clear as i would like i will call cannon tomorrow thanks again jerry

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

thanks guys i went on that web sight they have every part but the one i need its just a clear plastic window and its faded you cant see the digital read out as clear as i would like i will call cannon tomorrow thanks again jerry

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

That is integral with the counter I do believe. Thats why you couldnt find it.