Great day for us. 9 for 15 in a little over 3 hours. Mostly teenage kings. Fished between the nose and the pump house in 100-115 fow. Anything green and orange crush were good 90-95 on the rigger and 240 on the wire. Managed a nice steelhead 13lbs 14 oz (currently 7th) just before the thunderstorms blew up. To bad the storms came up, it might have been a 20 plus fish day.

Scott, we actually only ran two rigger rods and one wire most of the morning. With only two of us and the wind it was hard to fight fish with a big set out. How far were you running your lures back? We were back 50-75 feet. One other thing was that all of our fish were on an east troll. I actually ran back to the nose a couple of time to start the troll again. I'm hoping to get out a night or two this week if I can find someone to go. My usual crew is on vacation or working.

Keith, our leads were anywhere from 10-40' back. I should probobly learn to try going longer sometimes. We should of put the dipsy out on the starboard side when trolling east. I'm trying to get out sat. I'm tied up till 6:00pm all week. :(