DROID Phone Apps

So technology finally caught up with me (or is it the other way around :$ ) and I bought a DROID X phone with data package. Now I need some cool fishing/boating apps to go with it. I'll get BoatUS' app in case I need to be towed, and I think the Weather Channel has RADAR maps, but does it show lightning?

Anyone have any other good apps? I think Navionics makes one too, but I doubt it's free :devil:

Nick

The Navionics package definitely isn't free, but it is a great app and well worth the 14 or 15 bucks it costs. I had it on my droid and it was great. I now have it on my i-phone. It's really cheap insurance to have a viable backup fully functional chartplotter in case you boat's unit happens to take a crap on you.

Tim

Marine weather by Bluefin- is a good weather app.

Def get that. Also, Windfinder when set up right can be a great app. I have weather stations set up from Port Weller to Oswego to watch winds coming down the Lake. Port Wellar, Olcott, Durand Beach, Oswego Harbor in that order.

You will get addicted to Angry Birds as does everybody. Pandora is a great music app for free. Sportsmobile for following just about any league. words with friends is a fun game if your into scrabble.

Angry birds is addictive for sure ;) The navionics cost 14.99 and as mentioned earlier is a good backup plus if you are not familar with a lake that you want to fish you can sit on the crapper planning your trip :rofl: Its worth the money.

I also have the free Weather channel app, facebook, Pandora, Google search, Ebay and probably much more to come.

Angry Birds ... check

Words with Friends ... check

what was I looking for again? lol.

Both games are extremely addictive! nrallers on words with friends if anyone wants a game...

I wish I could get the lake ontario and the hudson in one package for the navionics. I also need to figure out this twitter thing so I can add Rick and some others for those days when I can't seem to get a bite going.

I'm starting to wonder if I should just get an IPAD instead of a new GPS for the boat....

Nick