Chautauqua Tourney SignUp Notice

Everyone that has not signed up for the Chautauqua Tourney you must be signed up by June 11th to get the Tourney Packet mailed to you before the Tourney.Those getting in after June 11th will have to come to Mayville Town Park Launch to pick up their Release Form & Tourney Button. I will be out on fishing charters from the 18th through the 24th of June and will not be available to collect mail or transfer funds from paypal,so to inter the Tourney the last week can only be done on the day of the Tourney at the Mayville Launch from 6:00 am till 9:00 am only!

Everybody already signed up? I am getting really pumped to get out and fish this. My partner like always is Musky Lex, she loves Chautauqua and fishin' these tournaments! We always have a great time as most people do, unless Solgrande comes into the area you have been fishing for hours and bangs a 45" right in front of you! Some people (me) don't like that stuff (its my turn this year to do that to you ole Bobby Boy!) so you need to quit doing stuff like that so I can have even a better time. Honestly, its a lot of fun to fish these and if you have never done one, go for it! Some of us will be more than happy to point you in the right direction. Cpt Larry- anything going on before or after the tourney?

I could not set anything up before the Tourney because I'm busy on the water every day.Mike Sperry is giving a muskie seminar over at Mayville Marina on June 23rd at 7:00 pm.

90 Entrants as of today,need everyone to find another friend and talk them into joining us,150 would be very nice.McDonald's became a Sponser today,Free Big Mac's for Tourney Fishermen!

As of June 6th we now have 100 Fishermen signed up for the Chautauqua Musky Cash Tournament. This means the the payout will be $2500! Anyone that gets in the Tourney now sends all funds directly to the Bait Fish Fund. Lets see if we can get another 40 or 50 signed up,ask a friend,mention the Tourney to other fishermen you meet at boat ramps & tackle stores,lets try to have the biggest muskie tourney ever on Chautauqua Lake!

Notice: Menu Change; We will now have Pete's Famous Chicken Barbque, 1/4 chicken, potato salad & baked beans for each Tourney Fisherman! We will have a Donation Can out to hopefuly get back the costs of the food and not take from funds needed by the Bait Fish Fund.

As of Friday June 10th we have 112 fishermen in the Chautauqua Tourney! Don't forget if you plan to fish the Tourney and you have not paid your Entry Fee Tuesday is the last day you can use PayPal to Enter.It is already to late to mail in an Entry. From June 17th to June 24th you can signup at Happy Hooker Tackle,on June 25th I will be available for the last minute Entry's at the Mayville Town Park Launch from 6:00 am to 9:00am.

Thanks, Capt. Larry