For those of you interested the bite in wilson is great in the top 50 foot of water almost wherever you go. Started using the torpedo divers this year and finally got something going on them. I've been setting them 100 feet back then the snapper torpedo diver then letting out 50 foot of line and hooking it on the board. As well as high rigger bites these are firing also. Fished yesterday and the best colors were white and the blue green and silver baits.

i used them last year in the deep water, attaching 2 musky's 100ft apart and using cuda's by itself to achieve the depth i wanted, i ran flasher flies with no problems and catching fish, but when i ran spoons i almost always tangled, i am running 30lb braid, i am wondering if u have had these problems and if not what might i be doing wrong ? ( i am tangling the clips on the line, making it impossible to detach to battle the fish to the boat)

I found another great use for the torpedo divers. If the water is a little bit weedy and you keep having to clean weeds off your lures, hook on a torpedo and drop it just a few feet down or to whatever depth you want. The clip, line, and torpedo stop all the weeds from sliding back to your lure.

Sorry im just getting back to you but it sounds like you may be letting your line out to quickly after you put your torpedo diver on. Could also be the current in the water column. I let them out pretty slow and havent had that problem yet

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

The shark was very good this weekend. 75 ft back, hooked up then 240 out. Put it on a board. Took a few of out bigger fish. Pre fish we found a pile of steelhead. 75 ft back and 85 foot down....snapper off the boards.

Kings bit magnum yacks...obama and green glow....steels hit steelie Dan......I'm starting to love my torpedo divers.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

great job they work very good with not as much pull as the copper has. You just have to keep adjusting them to fit into your pattern properly. We had mostly rigger bites for the pro-am.

I just bought a couple 40 ft jet divers. How can/should i run spoons off these? Just starting out this season and no riggers or masts yet. I have 8' 3" light action ugly stiks spooled with 20 lbs mono and have a couple tite lok rod holders. And a couple off-shore side planers.

You could run the torpedo or jet divers right off the back of the boat or off the in line boards. Just keep in mind the leader behind your jet diver cant be longer than your pole unless you like to struggle netting your fish. You will have to try different lead lengths to see where you get optimum bites. This could vary every trip out depending on the way the lake sets up and where temps are and all. Good luck!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png