What kind of problem is this?

mmmMMMMmmmm sushi !!!

Id probly cut yer losses and pass on that fish,like johnie (moto) said some claim ya can cut away what ya can see but the thought alone will haunt every bite :puke:...My momma always said their is more than one fish in the ocean.

I would deep six it. There's an advantage to catching and cleaning your own fish....you get to see the health of the water and the fish, unlike a fillets O fish from Korea or China..."uh sir, dockforeman?" how long was that frozen fish out here on the dock?" " Aww, don't worry, That's alright it will refreeze in the reefer on the way to the store".......behind the scenes too often in 35 years, I guess :(

Mark

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Just a Tumor

To paraphrase one of rochesters finest chefs -- Why would anyone eat a fish?

That would be why "would anybody eat fish from the lake" :puke:

If you fry it it will kill anything... that being said... toss that #$%& out! Would you eat a piece of steak if it looked like that?

Won't find a piece of steak that looks like that at Tournedos Steak House that's for sure :clap:

Yeah, I already tossed it after posting/looking at the pic. It didn't look as discusting in real life.

ehh, just my personal opinion - but I don't personally see why eating a fish from lake O is any worse for you than most other things we like to do but will probably kill us some day.

Just a Tumor

To paraphrase one of rochesters finest chefs -- Why would anyone eat a fish?

That would be why "would anybody eat fish from the lake" :puke:

If you fry it it will kill anything... that being said... toss that #$%& out! Would you eat a piece of steak if it looked like that?

Won't find a piece of steak that looks like that at Tournedos Steak House that's for sure :clap:

Certainly not prepared by the finest chef in rochchacha!

:)