Jitter Fly?

I really like the Jitter Fly. I know there are a lot of people that don't, but they have been a very reliable presentation for me on a braid dipsey. I can't find any, on line or in the local tackle shops. Does anyone know where I can get some? Really like the Guacamole color. The only thing I don't like it the skirt material doesn't last but for like 5 big Kings. Otherwise I'm gonna have to start using Big Weenie Vibrator flies.

Thanks.

Jon's had them and also Woody's Tackle shop was blowing them out last season but did not notice if he had any last week when I was there. If you're in the area of either location check them out.

Try these sites

http://www.fish307.com/browseproducts/Index43.html

http://www.bigtackle.com/ProFlo-Fishing ... P1319.aspx

Still my favorites for very clear water conditions. those big plastic eyes are irresistable to the steelhead especially.

This year the first king on Mick's boat came on the 4 inch pretty jane trolled behind a Mack's Flashlight rig on the rigger 15 seconds and it was off and running.

Mark

PS....Sharon at Narby's can get them and might be able to ship them....not sure but give her a call

http://www.narbys.com/

Do you like the fly body or just the cone on the front? I bought a package of the cones several years ago and add them to other flies. I find they often entice fish when they stare down other flies without the cones. I bought the cones from A-TOM-MIK but I didn't see them on his site today. One of my best flies is an A-TOM-MIK Glow Hammer with the cone. I need to rety the leader on this fly multiple times each season.

The fly body is a thinner design and lends to the effectiveness in clear water. A little more shimmer and the cone helps that. It has a noise effect that sounds like a school of bait and disrupts flow of water around the fly to give it that extra wiggle. Just wish the body was more durable and sometimes the plastic eye breaks off when a thrashing fish hits the deck. Still a good fly either behind a flasher ,spiney or by its self.

Mark

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

I may have some Jitterflys hanging around. If you want to buy them, PM me and I will dig what I have out and we can make a deal. I think I had about 8-10 at one time. They are in a box in the garage.

Brad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Jon has a bunch of them and he's willing to ship. Give him a call 315-963-7800. 6:00 or 7:00 in the evening or weekends is the best time to talk to Jon direct.

I was in Jon's last weekend and saw his offerings - he has 19 different styles of Jitter flies. I recalled this thread and asked if he would sell over the phone and ship them and he said "sure".