Rustyrat Cayuga report June 11th

Had a great time with my party from Utica. We fished the Sheldrake area again looking for the same success that I had last weekend. Wires were hot out 240 to 270 for lakers. My cores were dead! The 250 copper took a bunch of salmon but most were in the 15 inch class. We did manage 1 nice salmon about 5lbs off the wire. Just couldn't keep the little ones off to get to the big ones. Riggers down 40 to 70 took its fair share of salmon and lakers too. Same program, R&R spoons off the riggers and copper, green on green off the wires. The bite went dead at noon for me. We kept plugging along though till the storms chased us off. I'll be out again on the weekend.

Good fishing to all.

Captain RR

Nice Job :yes: I got lucky the other day and missed those little ones. They are moving around now so they will be hard to avoid. I will be out in AM on Cayuga, then its back to Seneca. When you going back to the big lake? I would like to get up to Ontario with me crew in a week or two. Sean

Sean fishing the oswego pro am in a few weeks. I enjoy getting my butt whipped. Then back to cayuga till late August. Heading to the oak for the loc. Tired of playing bumper boats in oswego and Mexico the last week of Aug. Good luck to all.

RR

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png