Canandaigua Dads Day#2

FLXTroutman and myself took my boat off the north end for its maiden trout trolling trip and we weren't dissapointed. We setup just off the north dropoff and held a line over 100-130ish fish were marking 50-70' Copper rig down the shoot with greendot spin D and Fly combo was the hot rig, also put a fish on the board with with the dipsy on wire setup with a green revelator and fly combo. While new to fatherhood Mike didn't miss a beat! An unknown alarm onboard cut the trip a bit short but we still had some good times.

20110619064547.jpg

20110619073314.jpg

20110619064616.jpg

We ran 3 and 7, then 7 and 7 color cores off inline boards with sticks and spoons, even tried a 5" snoopy revelator and atomik crinkle mirage fly on the 7 color too. Diver rods were out 150' and 210', the 150' with a purple walker deeper diver and green revelator with crinkle mirage fly took a 5 lb fish and the copper set up took a 4 lb and 6 lb fish. I cleaned the trout as soon as we got to the house and we had a fish fry with filets to spare. Kurt is holding the green dot spinnie, but you can't see the dots.

100_2082.jpg