Canandaiqua 6-29

We started at the south end about 6;30 am, headed for the east side and set up in about 100fow,set out one rigger with green spin doctor and green fly down 75', two divers, one out 150ft with a black and purple R-R, the other out 200ft. with a green R-R. Put out one board back 125ftwith one oz of lead and a R-R kind of a grape color. Trolled a short way and a diver took a hit, B-purple R-R, nice steel head 20", the hook took his eye out so into the box he went.Set up and worked that area over, nothing.we had a pretty good south wind that switched to the west and got the lake kind of bumpy so we trolled to the west side and the diver went off again, B-purple R-R again, turned out to be a small laker. Set up and moved out to 240 fow, the rigger fires and we have a nice fish on, black and glow spin doctor with bloody death fly,it was a nice lake trout about 8lbs. put out a flat line back 200ft. with a red and silver spoon, took a hit on it and landed a small rainbow, put it back. Switched some lures around and worked in and out for a while and hit another rainbow that went back. All the fish look fat and healthy. the wind gusted hard and we lost two hats,i think we will have to put a bungee cord around the hats and hook it under the chins :lol:. Other than that it was a nice day on the water. The bad news is the fleas are back, time to get out the flea flicker line :( .

WW Nice post.... Sounds like a nice day on the Lake.... I was planning on hitting the lake but found a short in my trailer wiring so once it was completed it was too late to get down there... Maybe next week.... Woody..

Tcon, if I had to drive by the Fls every day I'd be late for work a lot. :o

Woody those dam lights have been a thorn in my side many times, had to miss the LOU cayuga open the year before last because of them. :(

FLX, I didn't set the world on fire but they liked those R-Rs 8)

WW the funny thing is I completely rewired the trailer about 2 monthes ago and I tucked the extra wire under the tongue jack.... While loading the boat I have been walking down the tongue and I must have shorted a couple wires.. Kept blowing fuses in the truck till I started testing the lights to figure out what was going on.... I messed with it for a couple hours then threw in the Towel and just bought all new wiring and within 30 minutes the lights were back up and operating...... Woody

Hey Woody,I did the same thing and the lights still didn't work,I've got an older tilt trailer so I drilled both sections of the frame and grounded then together with about a #6 wire and I've had no trouble since. :)

WW,

There has been a couple of mornings that I had "flat tires" at the county park on the east side :lol: But I figured the flat tire was a legitimate excuse. Funny how my tire iron looked alot like a spin casting rod. :lol:

Tom

Its the only Lund with one mag.10 mounted over the top of the motor. !6ft.maroon Lund.. Sea you on the pond. Channel 68 boat name white whale.Sometime I'll find another well used mag.10 I can fix up and I'll have to riggers. :o