Oswego Pro-Am

Hey Matt thanks for what you do for the pro ams,,, You and your company are hundreds of miles away YET YOUR A GOOD ENUF MAN AND COMPANY TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND "SUPPORT OUR PRO AMS"

EVERY FLY IVE BOUGHT IN THE LAST FEW YEARS HAVE BEEN """SIGGS RIGGS""""

THANK YOU SIGGS RIGGS FLY CO.

All i know is someone who told someone else, which i overheard 4th hand (i think), is that Team Pegasus was just a tiny bit late to the scales.... but thats what I heard. Ray needs to fill us in!! C'mon Ray, I dont want to provide second hand info, we need to hear from the "Captain".

naa wasnt late , after a few hours sunday we knew they wernt no chance of placing,so my teamates and myself decided to let our observer fight some fish after hearing of her rod hog boyfriend fishing style...and then i let her drive tha boat back to the chute and gave her some gps and navagation instructions....Her smile was worth the decision..

So hatsoff to my teamates for the idea ...............

naa wasnt late , after a few hours sunday we knew they wernt no chance of placing,so my teamates and myself decided to let our observer fight some fish after hearing of her rod hog boyfriend fishing style...and then i let her drive tha boat back to the chute and gave her some gps and navagation instructions....Her smile was worth the decision..

Oh what a Joy that must have been. :lol:

Oh what a Joy that must have been. :lol:

JOY :inlove::inlove: