Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

fished tuesday afternoon, all day wednesday and thursday until 1:30.todd put us on the fish and we had 17 browns and 2 skippys over the 3 days and missed some others.when we went deep looking for the kings thursday morning they were gone,but we weren't the only boat looking.

i can't tell you what lures we used(because i can't remember)or where we fished (it's top secret but my cooler is in the garage and still glowing.)

todd is a real gentleman and a great fisherman and he won't let us come back unless i say so.

THANKS FOR 3 GREAT DAYS. MARK AND JEFF

sORRY TO HEAR YA JUMPED ON TODDS BOAT, Ive tried to work on his salmon program ,but he insit on chasing browns,gobies,and Sheepheads. he claims to do concrete work but their is always straw and hay stickin outa them yellow boots..First 2 years of trolling he did it in reverse so he could see where he was going from the back of the boat, But his daughter finally got his fishing program straightened out ,have ya noticed the only time he post "salmon" catches its with her in the boat,I guess we know who has the fishing skills in the family....

Ok maybe he ant that bad...I'd be honerd to have Todd on the boat any time.