Cayuga 7/24 LOU-ALL

Had the pleasure of fishing Cayuga with Tom (tcon) and his son Dustin on Cayuga today.We had a good time busting on each other and working together to put a bunch of nice fish in the box. We found a lot of active fish from the plant on north about 1.5 miles in 200 to 400 FOW. Hottest rig was the 92' rigger w/ FF combos. Mag wire divers out 200-250 also took a bunch of fish w/ FFs. Only one fish came off the boards on a 400' copper but it was a real slob. Thanks again for a great time guys & hopefully we can get together out on Hemlock some time. -Andy

P.S. As always a big thank you to Splitshot for all the work on the derby, and also want to thank Sean & Jason for helping us get thru the zoo at the launch, much obliged guys!

Congrats on the win Andy!! We could not find any big fish, well, none that would stay on the hook anyway. :lol: Wish we could have hung around to meet everyone at the weigh in, but we launched at T-falls and Kade was sound asleep in the truck before we got down to Ithaca, so we just kept going. Next time!

Kyle

Andy,

Lots of memories made on this trip, these are the times that I hope Dustin will share with his children when he gets older. I have never been a tournament fisherman, not against them I just don't like putting any restrictions on my fishing, (when I get to) so when the first thing Andy said to me was "Hey no pressure lets just have some fun and maybe put a few fish in the boat" I thought this was going to be a fun trip, and it was all of that. Dustin and I both had a blast lots of fish caught besides the ones that we put in the cooler, If I don't see another copper rig in the near future it will be fine with me :D . Our biggest fish came on the 400' copper and Andy politely handed the rod to me and said go ahead Tom you take this one :lol: Anyway 13lb lake trout on the 400' copper anybody got a snickers :lol: . Andy caught 4 fish on one of the riggers and reset it 4 times before we even saw the fish I was reeling in. Needless to say my stomach where I held the rod and my right arm from reeling are both sore today :yes: Again Andy thanks so much from both Dustin and I for making some great memories. And a special thank you to Scott "Splitshot" for all the hard work putting the tournament together we had a great time! I have some more pictures on my camera that I will post later on tonight.

Tom

PS- Eskimo Joe I saw that look in your eye next year you will be back with a vengeance watch out everyone!

It was the same for us last year, just to see Joey's face & his excitement was well worth the trip. We did OK but we just couldn't find the silver fish. We had a tough time getting him to quit at 1 PM so I'm sure or he'll be back in 2012. Thanks again Scott for your efforts!

Congrats to Andy and crew, Just when you thought Hank was only a Charter Captain and an Excellent Marine Mechanic, He pulls another trade out of his hat, :lol: He's a bad man with a camera also.

Thanks Guys for making this a success.

Scott

LOU_ALL_007.jpg

Last years winning captain "Yukon Joe"

LOU_ALL_008.jpg

2011 Captain and Crew Tcon, Dustin, Chowder