Total Boated:13

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS Started in about 110 water and trolled out as far as 200. Found some chilly water and trolled in and out. In seemed more productive on the inside. 4 shots on the dipsey 1resulting in a teenage kings with sd and flies. the other two nice kings fired on the riggers about 70 down. The 300 copper took anice brownie which iwas going to post a picture but forgot the camera cable. May do tommorow. We didnt weigh it because we were more concerned getting it back in the water. Also boated a laker and some steelhead and of course some dink kings. I kept the large salmon because everyone likes me after i get smoking it . mmmmm delicious. I did keep what i thought was a steel head but the meat was orange not white like normal. My buddy Bill insisted it was a steelhead but Im wondering if it were a coho. Any thoughts? No one spoon seemed the man today but lemon ice dw nbk glow frog and at times purple spoons . Good to be back on the water. Wayne

====================

IMG_0623.jpg

Steelhead tail has what I would call dotted lines across entire tail. Steelhead mouth is white.

Coho tail has dots only on top. Coho mouth is gray.

Did you get any pics?

JAM