Seneca 8-3-2011

WoW Seneca 8-3-2011

Brother Stan came up from home looking to get into some fish and BS for awhile with me he brought his dog King. We were on the water a bit after 7am it was lumpy and windy so a wet ride across. Stared to set up out deep aways from way-point from yesterday. Put first rigger down 48’ and started to put the next one down and the first one fired with a 23†laker……It was like that for a while good action picking 2 just legal landlocks and two legal rainbows we put back. Things slowed down a bit and waves were still a pain but we stayed with it trolling north-south…..then west……back east….then north….crazy pattern but it was working……..then we were into a south troll into the heavy waves deepest rigger goes ( at this time it was 57’ ) good fish heavy brother Stan was working it so I figured to make it easier and turn and get the wind at our backs…………good idea but I turn into the fish and to quick……………….it came right into 8’ of net range came out of the water two times thrashed around some flipped a fin up and was gone ……..BIG landlock I’m guessing 10# but hey it could have been 12#.......or 7# ……LOL………we had 9 fish in the box so I did a slow troll back to port………….had a mark out deep on the GPS put it in and within 100’ of it shallow rod fired with a 16.5 bow hooked bad so we boxed him and called it a day…………..we went 14 for 16 or so……….. ran just three riggers long leads and spoons…….41’ did the smaller landlocks and bows with some of the other landlocks also……….49’………57’….then dropped it to 62’………two lakers the biggest bow and the HUGE landlock we lost……………GREAT TIME !!!!!!!! ended up with 3 lakers , to bows and 5 landlocks in the cooler

StanandEd002-1.jpg