HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M IN CAPE COD WITHOUT A BOAT!!!!

well sorta i have my flatback but the seals have the nearshore covered ,could hit the bay but the fish there have been thinned out there too...If anyone lives here or has friends here send me a pm . Ill kick in on cost but wont fork out 500.00 bucks for a charter,,,,Did you know their are 12 YARN SHOPS ON CAPE COD !!!!!! My wife does. Please help me post pics of fish not balls of yarn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Will post Pics of my knitted "Thong" if no replys....Its very skimpy..

come on ray, you dont need a boat. claflin landing, chatham. 2 hours into the outgoing at night will get it done. no seals but there might be a great white or two around! best, mark

If u did find someone with boat, go to new cut at ryder cove.. There are really seriously monster striper bass around in early am.. Caught my limit on kayak.. 27 and 30 pounds..

Both fish was bring home for dinner.. But I decided to bring both fish on my captain boat and my captain was unpacking stripers from charters.. He was shock and impressed with my fish! my size was almost double than his fish! But my captain had little video from that stripers for me.. Still figure out how to sent video on computer so he can sent to me.. Lol

Sorry no photos..

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png

yea ryders is where i was but so were the seals ,it was a strong incoming,and i was on the south side of cut ,to be fair i didnt relly give it a 100% shot as the wife was with me,the wad of boats 1 mile off shore had me chomping to run the cut atslack tide but the winds and common sence kinda hamper with that idea maybe ill get out there one more time but for know its ,um,er,um off to the fitting room!!

Hey thought you were in Baastan or Boston to the normal yankee fan. Well after studying the wave timing I made the run out the shoot to the Ocean 20 mph off shore wind kept me within 2 miles of shore. I did hit the crab pots but no jigs just had seaworms and squid .. Wind kept pickin up and my little canoe was getting smaller with dual waves..Got a couple bottom Skates kinda ugly with a nasty lookin tail. Many birds around the traps must be some structure down their holding lobster and fish(no fishfinder) my anchor rope was too short to hold well and like i said wind had me driftin 1.5 mph towards europe.Found a great steamer bed but some guy with a badge found me told him i was makin sand castles and just found some clams , The nice man informed me of the"shellin permit" $80.00 for non resadents so ill be buying from the local market. So my playday was uneventfull for big fish....GREAT NEWS were heading out to the YARN SHOPS soon :clap::clap: .....Someone in a hurry took out a powerline this morn on 124 in brewster/harwich. or i would of posted sooner...will post pics of seals and yarn shops soon :poolparty::ninja:

80 dollars for a permit to make sand castles where clams live?...CRIPES!...what are they gonna do with that money, put a new clam hatchery together? Better stick to the wifey, and be happy with the yarn shops...let's see...hmmm...knit one pearl two...pearl..PEARLS..HEY get the permit and find oyster beds and get rich!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png