Boat Slip, Sodus Point

I believe Carey's is still renting slips... however I wouldn't spend $ on that pos marina.

A lot of us are at Arneys and it's a nice marina. If you need power/water though you may want to try katlynn.

Hey, when is someone on this board going to buy Carey's Cove and fix it up!!! Come on Lee! :D

Nick

Its only 600,000. Fourty docks at 1000 per year, it will only take 15 yrs to pay it off. Not including taxes and up keep. Try Kaitlin Marine. Showers,rec room, etc. If you want a little more peace, try Fowlers on the east side.

wow 600k is a bit much for that dump. Well maybe if you knocked it down and built three houses instead :)

I heard a rumor that it was going to auction last year? It must have been one of those auctions that it only gets sold if someone bids over what it's selling for.

It's a shame to see it just fall apart. It's a great location, just a shame that the moron that owned it never took care of it. If he spent 10% of the money he spent in changing the tackle shop into a cafe on the docks, he'd probably have some of the nicest docks in sodus.

Nick