Total Hits:

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================Well the first slug of kings went up the river unbeknownst to many on the last week of august. There was a small upwelling then. The second slug arrived after the week of the windy noreasters we had. That was 9/8. At that time we had a good upwelling and all the salmon that were even thinking about it. busted a move to the river. The fishing was great the first few days, with double digit catches. Since then most of the fish went up the river. Last night i fished right behind my boat. Between the bridges we went 2 for 7. The stacked like cordwood in there. That is the deepest part of the river. We need another front to roll through to bring more fish. The 21 to the 29 north line has been awesome for monster steelhead and 2year old salmon. One trip pulled a steelie just under 18lbs with a few chrome matures as well. Anything silver green and glow was getting chewed. I will be all done fishing on the 28th. Too many things to do, wow.

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Lff, spoons have been the man overall around the river and out deep. Mags in front of the river and 28 size offshore. Bright stuff in either water. It is very green water no matter where you are, unless you are in the river flow. Flies and paddles are a whole nother issue. Keep it simple for now