Total Hits:

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================I have been fishing in front for the salmon the last bunch of trips. They have moved in and up just as fast as they came in. After every rough day the next day usually brings in a fresh batch of sharks. The 25 to the 29 north line been the most consistent fishing for the last month or so. Alot of fuel but well worth it. The steelhead and 2 and 3 yr old salmon are abundant when you find the bait. We have managed to boat 3 steelhead that were tickling the 18lb mark, beauties! Yesterday the fish offshore were gone, they packed thier bags and moved in to the 20 to 21 north line. (110 to 150ft ) Silver green with glow be it spoons or spinnies. The bite is awesome, the fish are chewing bigtime right now in prep for their run. Their are still some matures their as well as those 3yr olds. A few more trips and i am done till march. I can only hope next year we be like this killer year. Take care

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Yup....the most under-estimated port on the lake. Great post as always Bruce. As you know, we had a similar fall. The salmon run was better than expected and what more can be said about the offshore action.....it was very " Delectable". .......lol....ole Miss comes out on Wend. I'm planning on being in with you in March for some early spring BT action.....keep in touch bro...we have some Bambis and waterfowl to murder this fall......

I have to say that I have had one of the best Steelhead seasons ever. It was topped off when my kid hooked up with a beauty that tried its imatation of a polaris missle. I have never seen a fish go so high out of the water. It weighed 19.6 on the Boga. My biggest surprise was finding Atantics and putting some big ones in the boat this year. All the Atlantics were on green and black NK mags. My hottest lure this fall has been the Stinger wart frog magm. Its your fault I bought this boat Bruce. I have had the opportunity to learn from you and others. Its taken me 3 years and I get it now. Thanks for all the great post

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png