LOU Beckman Net Deal

If 5 LOU Members can agree on One Size Beckman Salmon Net I can give you via email [email protected] the LOU pricing. The nets must be ordered in lots of 5 Nets of the same Net Style & Size to get Free Shipping. Then the Nets would have to be Drop Shipped to one address for all to pick their Net up from or we would have to all meet at somewhere like Gander Mtn once they arrive to pick them up!

We are doing this with Beckman Musky Nets now and thaught I would offer this to the Trout & Salmon guys on LOU as well.

Capt. Larry

You want one; you know who you are. It's such a nice net, salmon jump right in - no trolling required. I don't even own my own boat...

Disclaimer: I'm not employed by Beckman Nets, Mostly Musky Charters or Capt. Larry Jones. I just can't resist a really good deal.

We now have 5 LOU members(maybe 6) that have comitted to purchase Nets.So now it is time for everyone that comitted to pay for their Net. Either send your check to Capt. Larry D. Jones, 268 Harrison Ave, Buffalo, NY 14223 or PayPal your payment to [email protected]. In the meantime if anyone else wants in on this 1st Net Order there still is time while I'm waiting on the others to pay.

We now have 5 LOU members(maybe 6) that have comitted to purchase Nets.So now it is time for everyone that comitted to pay for their Net. Either send your check to Capt. Larry D. Jones, 268 Harrison Ave, Buffalo, NY 14223 or PayPal your payment to [email protected]. In the meantime if anyone else wants in on this 1st Net Order there still is time while I'm waiting on the others to pay.

Sent you a pm MM.

I just sent you a pm Greg.

I appreciate the offer.

I'm on my way out the door right now to hook a few Rainbows but I'll see if I can figure out this payment thing on paypal this afternoon.

Capt. Larry please pm me the price.

Thanks

Glen

Money has been sent via paypal. Guys this is one hell of a deal that you will not find anywhere else. Thank you Larry for doing this for us. As Greg said, he will pick mine up with his.

Thanks again and happy hollidays!!!!!