Giants Win!!

So As I type this, I am nursing a pounding headache due to excessive alcohol consumption that comes with celebrating another Giants victory!! But it's all worth it because to have a chance to beat Belichick and Brady again is more than any Giant fan could ask. So for all the Giant haters in New England and Western NY (except Vince, who is western NY's biggest Giants fan :yes: ), Be worried.... VERY worried ;)

So please bring the hate... because right now I'm fellin' A&O.

Pete

Congratulation it was a hell of a great game.......Guys in California are on the blame game, getting on Smith for not converting on 3rd downs. Seems G-man had the same problem. It was one of the best games I have seen in years. Again Congratulations on the G-men, the 9ers will be ready for you all next year.

One heck of a game, and birthday present from the Giants. Stan, we will take a rain check on the Napa Valley wine. We have a great variety of Niagara and finger lakes wine if you would like. Cher said the cheese from Wisconsin is an option too! Next season, OK? :razz: :happy2:

Pete I knew that you were partying hardy, just for the fact that it is many hours into the morning, and I hadn't seen a post yet...:lol::drunk:

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Stan, That Niners team is one intense squad. I have seen every game Eli has played, and he has NEVER gotten beat up and hammered like that! At times, it seemed like they had 14 guys on the field on defense! A team to be proud of for sure.

I'm a big Coughlin backer, so I will point out two veteran moves-- rather than play a speedy gamebreaker taking punt returns, he chose to put his starting CB (Ross) back there. As powerful as big 6'4" Jacobs CAN be running the ball, when he "tip toed" on that super critical 4th and 1 in the first half, Coughlin rarely sent him back on the field. Smaller Bradshaw was running harder.

You are right Stan, that Niners team will only improve.