Sandy 8/28 what the heck happened over night?

Fished the same zone as yesterday. The screen was loaded with bait in the dark. Once it got light, the screen dried up. Did a double at first light and that was it for kings. Tried lakers for a short time and did a 11 lber and the smallest laker I have caught yet. It was 10" long. The temp was 25' shallower than it was yesterday and the current was strong. Both kings came on NBK (what a suprise). The lakers came on the usual Cowbell and peanut rigs. Good luck to everyone that gets out tonight.

LTtroller, what boat were you in?

Gambler,

I thought that was your color scheme but wasn't sure of the make. I'll watch for you next time to say hi.

Nice job with the 11# Laker. Gotta love um! :D

Speaking of lakers - I haven't heard anything from Fishinman in awhile, is he still fishing? Usually posts some good stories. :lol: And another fellow LOUer I look forward to meeting someday.

GOOD FISHING ALL!

LTtroller

(Bob)

We let it go becuase I didn't feel that it was worth it to kill a fish that would not stay on the board. FISHINMAN is around. It sounds like he is really busy or he can't get that kid to go with him anymore because of the skunk the one day! :shock:

Gambler I was out Mon. morn also and marked a lot and got 2 decent kings right off the bottom in 100 ft and picked up another 75 down from pump house to channel. I was out with LT TROLLER yesterday and we were pumped to slay em and just got the one. We might try again this weekend. Good Luck to everyone.