Hot Lure: spoons and stick baits

Trolling Speed: 2.1 to 2.5

Down Speed: same

Boat Depth: 8 to 20 feet

Lure Depth: 3 to 12 feet

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

We have been out for two full weekends and the fishing is good dispite the cold March weather. Were did the 80 degree weather go? Oh well thats NY for ya. The dreams Come True is out early this season and fishing is good with a mix of fish coming off the riggers and boards. Mostly everything is working at some point. No really Hot lure stingers, suttons, flutter spoons and alpena's are all working well along with thunder sticks, smithwicks and dave's kabooms off the boards. Long off the ball 75 to 100 and 100 to 175 on the boards. Boat speed has been slow for me 2.1 to 2.3 mostly and as high as 2.5 at times. should be a great season from the looks of things. We will be out as much as we can this season lets all hope fishing stays hot!! Hope everyone is also getting out for some early brown magic. good luck to all and tight lines!!!!

fishpic2.jpg

new_brown_pic.jpg

brown_trip_2012.jpg

The last pic on my post was from last week just for the record. It was from Sunday and the same guys fished with me on Sat to but I didnt have my phone with me to take a pic on that Sat. of last week. We did go 22 for 26 last weekend 7 for 10 on Sat. and 12 for 16 on Sunday. All the same stuff was working. Like everything. Tight lines

Those are some really nice browns on the front of the table!!!! I appreciate the report!!! I'm dragging over on Friday to fish a couple days. I could use some action like that to get over the winter doldrums!!!!

browns school yes, but there somewhat nomadic. ive caught browns in 30 feet of water while the pack crashes their boards on the banks for banner counts in the cooler and ill peck away at 10 pounders and steelhead and atlantics away from the pack. you cant catch em all i can assure you. thers alot of catch and releasers like myself out there as well. catch a bunch and keep a couple is recomended but not neccessary for browns and kings. via my own personal preference, lake trout caught in shallow water, and ALL atlantic salmon that are not/wont suffer mortal injury should be released as quickly as possible...at least until there easier to catch and natural repro is rampant.