Fished 300-500 early to get away from the expected "pack". No hits & very few marks or bait. Moved in closer & started marking bait & hooks 200-250. My cousin broke his cherry with a teenage king and couldn't stop shaking for about 45 min. he was so excited. He then proceeded to miss the next two including the biggest fish of the day. I caught another teenager and we ended the day 2 for 5 with a lot of laughs. Fish came on white spin dr. w/ blue flies. Met up with Landshark and his buddy on the water and shared info. Lots of unnecessary radio chatter on 68. Now I know why they call them "blow boats".

MB,

The unnecessary radio chatter was funny for awhile but not with two young boys on the boat. We changed channels and "Tootie Fruitie" showed up there too so we just turned the radio off for awhile.

Missed you again this weekend. Someday we will meet in person. Heard someone calling you on the radio but did not hear you answer so assumed you did not make it out fishing.

Fishing this weekend?

I'm not sure about this weekend. Waiting to see what the weather is going to do. I turned my radio to 16 & kept it there after I got sick of hearing that goof saying everyone should accept his way of life. Not my bag & I don't care to hear about it.

Went out this morning to around 100fow had a fish hit while I was lower the ball it got away. I was using echip flashers and fly combos tried a couple spoons and most fish I marked seem to be tight to bottom anyone else seeing the same. I'm real new to Salmon fishing so I fished 95 down over 100fow with about 35' off the ball snd 1.5 to 3.0mph. I could use some pointers becuase it was the only hit I had.

Thanks

Taildancer,

A trolling speed of 2.4 - 3.1 GPS has been working If you have a speed probe moor speed of 2.0 mph is the best add .4 mph if using a fish hawk.

E-chips have been working the best. Wht/ Hammer or GloHammer, grn/ Ultra Glo Grn or Grn Hammer, chart./ B-Fly have been the most consistent. All flies are A-TOM-MIK!

Chasin Tail,

All I have is hand held gps that was my speed sensor. I appreciate the help sounds like I had some of the colors about right may have been just the speed and depth not being just right. When you mark fish do you set your ball 5-10 ft above the fish or the same depth?

Thanks and Good Luck to you.

Chasin Tail,

All I have is hand held gps that was my speed sensor. I appreciate the help sounds like I had some of the colors about right may have been just the speed and depth not being just right. When you mark fish do you set your ball 5-10 ft above the fish or the same depth?

Thanks and Good Luck to you.