Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS Fished with Capt Steve and Capt Richie with Kingme charters what a day!!! The boat was awesome and these two guys worked their buts off to put not only fish in the boat but quality fish in the boat,several respectable browns in the 10-12lb range an Atlantic 10+ a 16lb king 12lb laker 7+lb smalie and just to ice the cake a 16+lb brown. Great time was had by all.

Thanks Steve&Rich for an experience of a lifetime

BARRY

====================

Barry,

Nothing short of a great time. Not only did you guys pull a very respectible limit of fish for the conditions but NONE STOP LAUGHING ALL DAY LONG! that smallmouth was awesome still can't beleive how fat it was!

Here are a few pics - if there are any others you want posted let me know and i will get them on here for you - know you have trouble posting them (i will not comment on why :D )

April2012017-1.jpg

April2012016-1.jpg

April2012018-1.jpg

April2012022-1.jpg

Thanks Steve, I'll admit why I can't post pics being from NH the internet is new to us as we just elc last year but we do know how to land fish :lol: The success rate Monday was "SICK" only lost three fish all day :clap::clap::clap:

BARRY

Barry...... I'm also originally from NH and I nick named it "The Game Starved State" LOL!!! Great haul, Glad you had a good trip!!! ;)