DIGI TROLL II REPAIR

Wendysm

Has anyone heard of someone who can repair a Digi Troll II display. The control box works fine, but the display blew up. I installed an external counter on the unit, but I would love to be able to use all the functions of the unit.

Thanks for any help

Wendy ;(

I have 2 of them that I converted to mag10 switches and manual counter. Still love them as thay have cast alumin housings and 5ft stainess booms. $75 converted 2 of them. When the keypad fails and you have to hand line them in is a good time to convert to manual switches. :lol:

I second the recommendation for conversion. The Digitrol II key pads have not been available for years. I have a couple Digitrol's which were converted to Mag 10's. Cannon used to sell a kit not sure they still do, but most Cannon repair shops should be able to convert one for you. You might be able to find a used key pad, but it probably isn't any better than what you have now as that was the weak point.

Thanks for all the advice guys, really appreciate it. I had my parents show up here tonight with a brand new Digi Troll 10. I am soooo excited. I can hook it up to my Humminbird and have it bottom track....I can not wait until opening day.

I have been fighting with this downrigger display issue since last June, with no way to repair the display. I thought maybe someone out there had figured out a way to install a new display if the rest of the control pad was working. No such luck.

Oh well ...goodbye Digi II, hellloooo Digi 10.

:rofl: