Cayuga 5/2

Got out today with Jim and We managed to hit a few. Nice early start about 8:00 AM to 3Pm . Fished the east shore from Myres to the south end and back. Land locks off the planner board and Prop wash and riggers at 40'. Lakers off the rigger and the dipsies with spoons , out 140' and 160' with a #2.5 setting. Wound up with five or six nice landlocks and as many lakers. The lakers ranged from 3 or 4# to pups :lol: R&R razor in orange shad brass back and Dirty white boy nk were the heros.

Jim_Duncan_001.jpg

Jim_Duncan_002.jpg

Jim_Duncan_004.jpg

Jim_Duncan_005.jpg

nice 30 lb landlock dave just think if a little guy like me was holding it ,it would look huge,but next to a 7ft 400lb GIANT it looks like a 5lbr next to a normal person..heading to the hudson monday....should be 30 to 50 fish days for us,,,,were heading out at 1 am mon morn bait shop opens at 5am monday....i reserved 10 dozen for me bait shipment on friday they will be sold out monday so if ya wanna dig up 1 or 2 guys and follow us down ( with yer tub)ill learn ya how to get em....and ya gotta order bait by tomorrow.....12.50 a dozen for bloods .....call and ill splain everything ya need including the "secret bait" 607 769 7947

There was one small one, but we fixed that!!! :lol: A couple of the others had scars. I think they need to do something about the lampery prob. Make a bunch of pies for the Queen or Chasing Tail maybe. :lol:

nice 30 lb landlock dave just think if a little guy like me was holding it ,it would look huge,but next to a 7ft 400lb GIANT it looks like a 5lbr next to a normal person..heading to the hudson monday....should be 30 to 50 fish days for us,,,,were heading out at 1 am mon morn bait shop opens at 5am monday....i reserved 10 dozen for me bait shipment on friday they will be sold out monday so if ya wanna dig up 1 or 2 guys and follow us down ( with yer tub)ill learn ya how to get em....and ya gotta order bait by tomorrow.....12.50 a dozen for bloods .....call and ill splain everything ya need including the "secret bait" 607 769 7947

Next to your head that fish would look small! :rofl:

I bumped a rod out of the rod holder and my boy said, I think it is still hooked to the otter board tow line. Sure enough we got the rod back :clap: How big of piece of foam would I need for my 600'copper rod. That might need a full size funnoodle :lol: Kidding aside that is a good idea. The only trouble is I am always trying to please the derby gods so donations to the gods are a must!

I use a dog leash on my dipsie rods , after a friend lost one of his when the planner line hooked a guide and flipped it out of the rod holder. I have aa bunch of money in my fish dr custom rods and wire reels . And would hate to have them sink out of sight.