Hot Lure: none

Trolling Speed: 1.7-3+

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 75-250

Lure Depth: 35-95

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Long slow day at the haven. Tried many different combos to no avail. Coho on NK NBK Steelhead on NK Purple Passion?(not sure if that spoon name is right) Laker on NK D4 copper/ tarnished copper. Only saw 2 other boats land a fish. Maybe it was being new to this, but yesterday was brutal. Anyone do well around fair haven? if so, please share! Getting up at 3:30 to go do that is not fun! :beer::beer:

Yea it seemed to slow down last couple of days. We got one brown yesterday nothing today. A few seemed to do quite well however most on the hooks were small to mid size.

Still at least the water cooperated for the weekend..wasnt all that bad a loss

fishing wensday near there as killer. took a 13.02 brown in 60 ft water brought us home 9th in the durby fished from 6 am till 4 pm boxed out with browns hammered lakers steelhead and kings as well. saterday was brutal indeed. we only put 10 browns in the boat none over 10lb. that as between 4 and 6 am. we fished untill 9 pm lastnight between 5 ft in the morning to 330ft by 2pm and all the way back in by 9 ith nothing to show other than one hell of a gas bill. hang in there it was just a hard day. i drive from walworth jsut to fish there and its not because i like to burn gas the donator wishes u the best of luck

brother and I had a great day but missed a lot of fish. Combined for the day went 8-21. Think it was combination of slow speed and long leads off the riggers. Had mostly lakers on but good numbers of kings and 1 domestic rainbow. It was strange but she was still full of eggs. We went east and had nobody even close by. :yes::yes: One of the best days on the water long time. Wish we could have landed a few more fish.

Below was my report from Sunday. the fish were concentrated in a very tight pack. All my fish came within a postage stamp size area on my graph. They were very speed and direction sensitive. i took all fish heading North and not a single hit while i worked the same waypoints heading south. Pay very close attention to all the details when you do get a strike (direction, speed, depth of water, not only depth of lures but also the "stretch" from the rigger weight and or the dipsey setting.

Also dont be afraid to go out on your own. Sometimes when you get away from the pack you will have better success. there were alot of boats grouped in the 100-170 range but I stayed away and we landed our third fish when most of them hadnt had any hits yet.

HaveFishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name:'Bout Time II

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(s):5-13

Time on Water:6-830am

Weather/Temp:60s sun

Wind Speed/Direction:N NW

Waves: 1-2

Surface Temp: 52

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 5

Total Boated:5

Species Breakdown:3 KINGS 2 Lakers

Hot Lure: anything in the water

Trolling Speed: 2.8

Down Speed: 2.2

Boat Depth: 120-160

Lure Depth: 70-105

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Great day out of Fair Haven. All fish came between 120-160 FOW down 70-105. Kings hit green nuclear spoon, white e-chip/hammer fly, green spin Dr/big fin glow. Lakers took Sea Sick Wadler spoon and white spin Dr green dots/green crinkle. Awesome action for a quick trip. Wish i had more time as the rods were popping non stop.

5_13.jpg

5_13_nice_catch.jpg